Our next doctor appointment is next Friday. I guess they're going to do some blood work to see if the chemo is doing anything.
We're still thinking about Cancer Treatment Centers of America. They are willing to fly us up to the hospital in Illinois, making sure her supplemental oxygen is covered all the way, and take her in for a three to five day evaluation. We'd have to pay for the hotel, but they'd cover air fare and everything else. After the evaluation they'd cover all the same expenses for as many more times as she needed to go up there, but they wouldn't cover mine - they only pay for me the first time. I'm trying to decide if they really have anything to offer that we can't get here.
I would kind of like to go because the hospital is about 45 minutes away from the town I was born in. I moved from there when I was two so I don't remember a thing about it. I'd like to go back some day. On the other hand, a trip like that would be real hard on Tandra, it would exhaust her, and an additional road trip to check out my birth town would just add to that. So I don't know.