Tuesday, Oct 1:
- In reference to students giving speeches: "I have to sit through all of them"
- Upon finding an old project she'd done in college: "I was probably drunk when I did that!"
- "I don't accept the form of outline that's in your book. I can't process it. Make it easy for me and do it my way."
- "I don't go to the deep dark South. I have a problem with the South. I think it's dangerous...yeah, they lost."
- "...he was all strung out on chemo..."
- "...most artists are loopy."
- ".. my grandpa was dying and he was 'finding his soul'" (and then in a very fake, put-on voice) "Oh lord, I'm sad!" (as though to make everyone laugh... the gigglers egg her on.)
- Upon explaining part of the lecture, she got to one main point on a certain type of Informative Speech and said "You can read that in your book. I don't have time for that in here."
- Someone sneezed. A few people said "bless you". She said "stop that!" She was trying to be funny, but it's like she doesn't realize she's in a role model position.