weekend in a nutshell
- Thursday night after work - moved for nine hours.
- Friday all day (hottest day of the year so far, of course) moved all day.
- Friday night, moved some more when it cooled off.
- Saturday (hottest day of the year so far) moved all day again.
- Saturday night, got engaged
- Sunday (hottest day of the year so far) moved most of the day
- Monday, hung out at home waiting ALL DAY LONG for the people to come fix the blinds, the faucet, put up the shower curtain rod, and DAMMIT, TURN ON THE GAS SO I CAN SHOWER!
- Tuesday, the day I go back to work, it's no longer murderously hot. how the hell does that work??