district. No idea the square footage, but it's got 3br, 2ba, its own
kitchen and living room.
2. What book are you reading now? The Case for Christ (A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus) by Lee Strobel, How to Give Her Absolute Pleasure by Lou Paget, The Last Night Of The Earth Poems by Charles Bukowski, and The Complete Guide to Beer by Brian Glover.
3. What's on your mouse pad? Optical mice are like men - they don't need pads. (I know, that sucked.)
4. Your favorite board game? If the question didn't require a game which included an actual board, I'd say MindTrap. As it is though, maybe Scrabble or Monopoly.
5. Your favorite magazine? I'm not a big reader of magazines, although URB is good. I may start getting into some of the Euro Sport car magazines.
6. Favorite smells? Rain
7. Favorite sounds? Thunder
8. Worst feeling in the world? Losing someone you love.
9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? I need to start going to sleep earlier.
10. Favorite color? Blue.
11. How many rings before you answer the phone? Depends on how long it takes me to get to my phone.
12. Name of future child? I haven't honestly given it a thought.
13. Most important thing in life? Love - friends and family.
14. Favorite foods? Japanese Steakhouse food. Like from Sumo.
15. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends on my mood.
16. Do you like to drive fast? Let's see - my record for a speeding ticket is 92 in a 65, and I made the 430 mile trip to grandma's farm in South Dakota in six hours. That's an AVERAGE speed of 71, which includes stops. Not tremendously fast, but my record before that was 6:45, and no one else in my family has done it in under 7.
17. Storms - I freakin love storms.
18. What was your first car? 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass. Bucket seats, floor shifter, rally gauge package. I loved that car.
19. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be? Enya or Jesus Christ.
20. Favorite alcoholic drink? Does this mean I can't count beer? Ummm.... I like 7 & 7.
21. What is your zodiac sign? Taurus sun, Aries moon.
22. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yep
23. If you had any job you wanted, what would it be? Designing and testing video games, or maybe a race car driver. Of course, I do love what I do now, web design.
24. Have you ever been in love? yep.
25. Is the glass half empty or half full? If I refill it, then it doesn't matter, does it?
26. Favorite movie? Gone in 60 Seconds, Shawshank Redemption
27. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? nah... I type faster than those people.
28. What's under your bed? Nothing, I think. That's sloppy. A place for everything, and everything in its place. (I just sounded like a schoolteacher.)
29. Favorite number? I don't really have one.
30. Favorite sport to watch? Auto racing... Not NASCAR or formula, but more like Le Mans, Rally, Touring car, that sort of thing. Also NFL football, a bunch.
31. Favorite age so far in life? It seems to just keep getting better.