- An old (80s or early 90s, mechanically sound) conversion van with enough storage for some camping and photography equipment.
- Take out one of the captains chairs in the middle area and build a computer desk that folds up against the side, including power supply and a small lamp, and a desk for a normal keyboard and mouse. Also a place to sit the laptop. If I'm going all-out, a flat panel monitor and docking station as well.
- A nice digital camera.
- The rear bench folds down into a bed I can sleep comfortably on.
- strap my bike to the back or top.
- XM radio
- a radar detector and a new set of tires.
I would like to, after I get my debts paid off, build up that van and save up some money to go traveling for a while. I hope this thing with renting out my house works out.