I got the pulsatin' rhythmical remedy (busychild424) wrote,
I got the pulsatin' rhythmical remedy

Here's what I want.

I want a headset for my telephone.

But wait, that's not all. I want this headset to come with a box, a box that has a switch and three cords. One cord goes to the headset, one to the telephone, and one to the headphone jack on my computer speakers. You with me?

I want to be able to switch from computer audio to telephone by hitting a switch, and not have to worry about taking off/switching my headphones.

Anyone know whether or not this thing exists, or where I should go to look for it?

[EDIT: Found it]
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded