- Make yourself an omelette: Three eggs. Green onions, bell peppers (red, yellow, green, and orange, for prettiness), I believe I'd have to go with a sweet onion over a red onion, preferably Vidalia onions. Add real bacon (not bac-os), cream cheese, and freshly sliced mushrooms, portobello if I've got them. Season with kosher salt, freshly ground pepper, and some Essense of Emeril. Top with shredded colby/jack.
- Make yourself a sandwich: My dagwood: Roast beef, honey ham, and turkey, all deli sliced, with provolone and swiss, on croissant with miracle whip and a thin spread of honey mustard. That or the Subway Classic Italian with everything.
- Make yourself a salad: Homemade pasta salad with chopped bell peppers, black olives, seasonings, and an oil & vinegar dressing.
- Make yourself a sundae: Soft vanilla ice cream with glazed strawberries and chocolate chips, with some whipped cream on top. And a cherry.
- Make yourself a drink: My favorite question. Right now I'm all about the New Belgium Sunshine Wheat with a slice or wedge of ORANGE in it.
jacked from democritus
You know what? I'll start with the good, because there is some. In the interest of fairness. Good: Everyone is alive and generally healthy. Good:…
I'm sitting at the Vagabond as I type this. Unforunately I'm so very 1999 that I don't yet have a wireless card, so this entry will have to live as a…
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Two more interesting things. TO THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE WICHITA SNOW REMOVAL AND ROAD CLEARING TEAM: This morning…