- I choose to take steps to become happy with who I am. This means changing who I am, not changing how I feel about myself. I choose to work to become more tolerant and empathetic and less selfish. I choose to unlearn my feeling of superiority over everybody else.
- I choose to stop being frustrated while driving. When I drive fast, it will be because it is fun, not because I am angry. I will not get frustrated at drivers ahead of me.
- I choose to live a more meaningful life. Very little TV, less video games, and less meaningless time on the Internet. More book reading, more intellectually stimulating activities. More musical variety.
- I choose to take more pride in myself. I choose to give more of a shit about what I wear and how I look.
- I choose to become more interesting, inside and out.
I'm doing a full teardown and rebuild of my personality, I guess. Maybe I'll chronicle it here, maybe I'll just post to track my own progress. Maybe not.