2. How many different residences have you lived in since you were born? ... Which abode was the best?
Well, let's see...
- some apartment in Janesville, Wisconsin, the town where I was born (rental)
- Jump street (yes, I lived on Jump street, no, the address wasn't 21) (rental)
- Kinkaid (I think my dad bought that one)
- Clark Street (owned)
- Chambers Rd (owned)
- Does the county jail count?
- Does staying in my aunt & uncle's basement for 6 months count?
- Shirkmere (rental)
- Darryl & Patti's basement for a year or year and a half, I forget how long
- Windsor at Barclay Square (rental)
- Midtown Place (rental)
- the Castle on Fairview (rental)
- the duplex of doom on Nevada (rental)
- Current residence. (owned)
I could go on and on and on. Realistically, right now? Kansas City. But from what I've heard I'd love California or the Pacific NW. Or Northern Ireland or maybe Italy, who knows.
4. Name your preferred method of transportation:
driving!! love it!!
5. Jackie Chan : Hip or hype?
a little of both
And, because I liked it,
I am The Lovers
The Lovers often refers to a relationship that is based on deep love - the strongest force of all. The relationship may not be sexual, although it often is or could be. More generally, the Lovers can represent the attractive force that draws any two entities together in a relationship - whether people, ideas, events, movements or groups.
For a full description of your card and other goodies, please visit LearnTarot.com
What tarot card are you? Enter your birthdate.
You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon we enter
the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the
stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the
imagery we find here may inspire us or torment
us. Understanding the moon requires looking
within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in
this luminary that circles the earth every
month and reflects the sun in its progress.
Listening to those rhythms may produce visions
and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a
force that has legends attached to it. It
carries with it both romance and insanity.
Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it
is only those willing to work with the force of
dreams that are able to withstand this
reflective light. Image from: Stevee Postman.
Which Tarot Card Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla