1) Do you remember your first kiss?
Absolutely. It was in the back of a church van on the way back from an outing to Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. It was this nerdy little girl named Indy Sholtess. I was more bored and curious about it than anything else and really didn't care about her particularly. We wrote notes to each other for a couple weeks after that but it faded away pretty quickly.
2) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Uhh, 12 or 13?
3) Where did your first kiss occur?
I just told you all that. Pay attention!
4) Where do you think is the most romantic place to exchance a kiss? (locations, not body parts)
Anywhere. The location doesn't matter. Although, if you're on a date which has been romantic and set the mood, that helps. Maybe sitting on the hood of your car looking up at the stars.
5) What type of kisser are you? (peck, smooch, French, sloppy, etc.)
I like a little of everything.
Friday Five from fridayfiver
1. Do you own a wristwatch? Describe.
Yeah, I own this really sweet Storm watch that is silver with an electric blue face that looks like a dark emerald or hunter green when the sun reflects off it just right. Unfortunately the knob broke off it and the battery immediately died, so I have to get it repaired. Or replaced... it is something like five years old.
2. How old were in you 1997?
What? What kind of weird question is that? Why not just ask me how old I am now, or what year I was born?
Whatever, I was 21 and 22.
3. Which is more important – financial success or personal happiness?
Personal happiness - no contest.
4. Can you whistle?
5. Do you believe in the supernatural?
I like the idea of it, and I'd like to believe it, but my brain works in such a way that until I experience something which I personally consider to be solid evidence, it's hard to really believe in it.