1. Pick a theme song that represents your life: Indiana, by The Samples. It's introspective, nostalgic, yearning, and talks about traveling. It longs for less complication in life and more simplicity.
2. Do you talk to yourself? Nope.
3. Describe your relationship with your co-workers: With a couple of them, it's what I would describe as friendly. With a couple, it's tense, and with most of them, it's nonexistent.
4. Have you ever done karaoke? Oh sure, lots of times, but I don't really do it any more.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
1. What is your opinion on karma? I don't know if it's a sentient force out there actively working, but it sure seems to pop up a lot. I think you can count on it to work out most of the time.
2. If anything, do you think attitude makes any difference? If you believe the world and life are good, will good things radiate toward you? If you believe otherwise, will it all be a self fulfilling prophecy? Absolutely.
3. How has luck/chance/facts-of-life/God/karma/natu
4. What is your opinion of the concept of destinies? I guess I have to say that you make your own destiny.
5. Are both bad and good things needed in order to truly live life? Can you have the bad without the good? The good without the bad? Unfortunately, you really do need both. One makes you appreciate the other, and having all of one and none of the other will give you a ridiculously distorted perspective on life and make it rather difficult for you to deal with life.