1. What is the biggest purchase you've ever made? I suppose that would be my home.
2. Would you describe yourself as a spender or a saver? Hell, I'd like to have enough money to have a choice.
3. Do you consider yourself someone who makes environmentally-conscious decisions? Well, to an extent. I mean, I make a point of not throwing trash out the car window (unless it's biodegradable), but I don't choose what I purchase based on the environmental practices of the company who produces whatever it is I'm buying.
4. What do you envy? Wealth. Financial comfort.
5. Kermit: Just Another Frog or Greatest Thing Ever? Somewhere in between.
1. What is something that you used to believe, but are glad you don't believe anymore? yeah. My parents never argued or even disagreed in front of me, so I grew up thinking that if a couple has any kind of argument or disagreement, then they're not right for each other and should end the relationship. I finally learned better when I was about 25, thanks to Tandra. I'm glad I don't believe that any more.
2. Is there something you wish you still believed? What? Part of me wishes I still believed in Santa Claus. :-)
3. What experience or person taught you the most about life? That's a tough one. I've learned a lot from my dad and a lot from Tandra. That's a toss-up. My dad taught me all the basic survival and responsibility stuff, and then Tandra came along and tempered that with a lot of "have fun or you'll go insane," not to mention lots of different ways of doing things and looking at things that have helped me cope with life. She rocks.
4. What area of life would you like to know or understand more about? Well, probably the one thing none of us know about, what exists outside of life as we know it? I.e. Heaven? Hell? Reincarnation?
5. What is your most valuable lesson about life so far? To always cherish and appreciate your loved ones and never take their presence for granted.