- Again he is poised, on point, for the most part he's addressing the questions and issues, and I like his answers.
- I love how he's staring Bush down, looking dead at him while making his points. Nice.
- (To Bush:) "We did something you don't know how to do! We balanced the budget." Nice.
- "OG/BYN"... whoops.
- Interesting... Kerry looks a little uncomfortable talking directly into the camera. (Not that you really need to be skilled at that to be a politician, unless you're running for Governator of California.)
- Holy crap. He just completely lost his temper and composure, broke debate protocol, and COMPLETELY railroaded Charles Gibson! Wow. Anyone watching this should choose to vote for Kerry based on that outburst alone. Wow.
- Wouldn't you think that Bush's coaches and advisors would have talked to him enough about not seeming like such a pouting, whiny child? He sounds like a spoiled little bitch!
- Again, sounds like he doesn't have enough content, and he's back to just repeating the same crap over and over.
- Did he just say "Senator Kennedy"?
- He did just say to the people "you might think that makes sense, I don't." Even if he's talking about something that's in the best interest of the people, isn't there a less patronizing way to say it?
- I'm getting really tired of Bush's punk ass interrupting Charlie.
- What the hell are "battlin' green eye shades"?
- Ok, Bush finally addressed Kerry directly. Unfortunately nothing but hot air was coming out of his face.
- "Let me incent you to go on the government." What?
- Bush tried to quote the part of the Constitution that says "all men are created equal" and he COULDN'T REMEMBER IT. He said "The Constitution does not say that slavery is legal because of property rights. The Constitution says we're all... it just doesn't say that."
- Ha, I love it. The final question was Bush being asked to name three mistakes he'd made and how he would rectify them. He absolutely CAN NOT admit to making a mistake. He wouldn't even admit to a small one. He just started defending the war in Iraq again. Not what he was asked, and not addressing the question.
- Ha, Bush just said "haters". I'm amused.
Tandra makes a good point - no one mentioned gay marriage. Boo to Charlie Gibson for that.
No, I didn't have to tape it, and no, I didn't play the drinking game. Stay tuned for my take on the next Presidential debate on Wednesday.