1. Are you repressing any urges? WTF? You get right to the point, don't you? Okay, I'm not repressing any urges that I know of (other than the urge to quit and walk out of this job), so if I'm repressing any urges, then I must really be repressing them.
2. What's the worst you've ever screwed someone over? This is not going to be as much fun as most Friday 5s, is it. Um, you know, I should plead the 5th on this. I suppose I screwed my baby momma over pretty nicely when I left her in the 7th month of pregnancy. (I was 19. None of your business anyway. STFU.) She does still hate me with the burning fiery flames of hell, so I guess that qualifies as screwing someone over.
3. Who's on your "celebs I wish I could make out with" list? No one. I'm utterly disgusted, disenchanted, and bored with the whole "celebrity" culture. Ugh.
4. Have you ever faked an orgasm? Never needed to.
5. If you were forced at gunpoint to get a tattoo, what would it be? I have no tattoos and no piercings. But I've always said that if I were going to get a tattoo, I wouldn't do anything half-assed. I really dig the tattoo that the dude has in Red Dragon:
I wouldn't want that specific one, I'd want one designed for me personally, but I like how it's so large and comprehensive, and if you've seen the movie you can see that it actually follows the contours of the guy's body and complements them. I'd want something like that.
Yes, I know it would hurt, and yes, I know it would be expensive. Gunpoint, remember?
1. What was the last dream that you had about? The last dream I remember was one where I got murdered, twice, but it didn't hurt. But the most interesting dream I've had lately was the one about the white building and the weird brainwashed guy who both was and was not my cousin.
2. Does it hold any significant meaning to you? Which one? Not the murdered one. The other one, though, is pretty clear, I think. It's my take on corporate life.
3. Do you dream in color or black and white? Color.
4. What is the most frightening dream you ever had? Okay, you know those birdhouses that are like little houses with holes for front doors, and some of them hang from tree branches and some of them sit on the top of tall, skinny poles?
Well when I was a kid, I dreamt that my family and everybody else lived in houses just like those, the kind on poles, only to scale. This meant that the houses were the size of a normal house, and the poles were so tall... SO TALL, that when I walked out on the little front porch and looked down, I saw CLOUDS. Way, way below, I saw clouds. I could look around and see my neighbors houses, but there was no way to get from one to the other. They all sat on poles that disappeared down into the clouds. It was nighttime, so it was dark, but I could see the clouds due to the light that our 'birdhouse city' created, kind of like the way you can see the clouds in the sky on a cold winter night when the clouds are low. I wasn't a bird or anything in the dream, so I was terribly afraid of falling.
5. Is there one dream that stays clear in your mind despite the fact it was more than a few years ago? That one. Also the one that I must have had shortly after hearing the phrase "gag me with a spoon" - I dreamt that I was in the back of a cargo jet ducktaped to a folding lawn chair and instead of a rag or something else in my mouth, they had taped a spoon across my mouth so I couldn't talk.