When you were a child...
1. what did you want to be when you grew up and why? I never had a clear idea of what I wanted to do. Even in high school, I just figured something would come to me later. I guess that's why I wound up developing websites - it's just something I'm naturally good at. I wish I'd been able to find something I was more passionate about though.
2. who was your favorite person to do things with (excluding your parents)? My best friend, Adam.
3. did you love school or did you hate it? Why? Did that change as you got older? I never felt terribly strongly about school one way or the other. I didn't mind it, but I'd have stayed home in bed if it were up to me.
4. was your family close? What were your favorite family traditions? My family has always been close. My favorite tradition is when we all get together for holidays, especially around Thanksgiving and Christmas.
5. did you think that being an adult would be cool? Yeah. I figured I could prevent my brain from growing up too much, but still enjoy being old enough to do whatever I wanted and being independent. I was somewhat right.