- One lone "Good Guy" can defeat an infinite number of "Bad Guys"
- Shoot everything, if it blows up or dies it was bad
- Don't worry if you vehicle explodes, a new one will appear in its place
- Make sure you eat all the food you find on the ground
- Piloting vehicles is easy and requires no training
- Pushing other vehicles off the road is not punishable by law
- Ninjas are common and frequently fight in public
- All advisaries can be overcome with enough quarters
- If it dies...it disappears
- If it moves, Destroy it!
- Shooting your friends has no effect at all
- If you get mad enough, you can fight even better
- There is no problem that cannot be overcome by force
- You never run out of ammo...just grenades
- A new pair of boots will make you run faster and jump higher
- A thousand-to-one odds is Not a problem
- Eating mushrooms can make you taller
- Food can heal any type of wound, no matter how bad.
- If you die you can just start over
- Jumping off a 5+ story building on your skate board will get you a high score.
- Monkeys love to throw barrels
For amber_kay (and anyone else who is interested in the psychology of traffic): Traffic Waves and more - One scientist's musings on…
OMG YOU FUCKERS ARE BORING TODAY. So to help speed things along, I shall tell the story of last night in which I talked smack to an old man.…
My post about the cops running radar has sparked quite the debate over at wichitalife. It appears that there are two very deeply divided…