One moment of pride: When I looked at Tandra holding my new niece and thought of how that will soon be our baby she's holding.
Two spells of greediness: Only two? I'm always greedy for money. Every day.
Three times you felt lustful: The last three times I looked at my wife. :-)
Four moments of envy:
1. When my friend told me that even though they weren't looking, they found a house they wanted so they bought it.
2. When I rode in John's supercharged Miata.
3. When wrxkitten bought her WRX.
4. When the fifty million dollar man I played pool with was trying to get the frat boys to bet a thousand dollars on a game.
Five times you were angry: The last three paydays (not including today), last time the dogs ran away, and election day when I locked myself out of my house.
1. What was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? "Absolutely." -- Tandra, when the judge asked her if she took me to be her husband.
2. What was the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you? "You're a loser." -- My English II teacher, in study hall, my junior hear of high school.
3. At times, lots of people never tell us what they are really thinking. Who is the one person that you would really like to know what they are thinking (as far as how they feel about you), and why? Not long ago I would have said Tandra, because what she thinks and feels about me is tremendously important, but I feel like we're at a place where, for the most part, I'm privy to that information. Beyond that, the importance of knowing what other people think or feel about me drops significantly. I guess the next most important would probably be our kids. I think knowing how they thought and felt would really help me to be a better step-dad.
4. What was the nicest thing you have ever said to anyone? Oh, heck, I don't know. I've said lots of nice things and never really known the impact they may have had.
5. What was the meanest thing you have ever said to anyone? No need to bring up old sh!t that's already in the past.