1. Describe your current love life: Pretty damned close to perfect, honestly.
2. Are you a monogamist? I am.
3. If you could, how would you change your current love life? There are still some issues that come up every now and then in my relationship. If I could, I'd go back and change the past to make those issues nonexistent. That's all. Everything in the present really is wonderful.
4. Worst. Pick-up Line. Ever: I wouldn't know, since I don't think a pick-up line has ever genuinely been uttered to me, and I never made a practice of using them. They just seem inherently ineffective to me, so I never bothered with them.
5. If this one celebrity asked you out, they might possibly have the power to pull you away from any current relationship(s): Wasn't there a question kind of like this recently? As I said before, the whole "celebrity" thing is disinteresting to me to the point of being maddening. People obsess over "celebrities", and I cannot figure out why. The celebrities that are typically considered "hot" by most people generally tend to look (and act) like whores. The ones who are attractive but not obsessed over as being "hot" are the ones who are much more like normal people, and in that case, why wouldn't you rather just have a real, live normal person? So by that argument, celebrities just don't interest me that way.
But that's not to mention that Tandra is seriously both cooler and hotter than any celebrity I can think of. No human being, celebrity or otherwise, could pull me away from her. :-)
1. If you have a phobia (or something close to one), what is it? For a few months back when I didn't know what was wrong with my heart (Premature Atrial Contractions, Sinus Tachycardia, and a case of MVP so minor the cardiologist refused to actually diagnose it, all things that are basically nothing to worry about), I was phobic that my heart might just throw up its arms and go "oh, f*ck it all anyway", but I'm not phobic of that any more. I don't think I have any phobias, really. Well, okay, I'm claustrophobic, but only if I'm in such a tight place that I can't move my arms around. Elevators don't bother me at all.
2. How long have you had the phobia (or something close to it)? See above.
3. If you know anyone with a phobia (or something close to it), how does s/he act when s/he is experiencing it? Irrational is all I can say. Which is to be expected - I mean, it is a phobia.
4. What is one phobia you would wish not to have? See above. Aren't you listening?
5. What is one phobia you wouldn't mind having, if you were to face one? I suppose one of those really obscure ones like a Fear of Jumping Chinese Women. You know, the sort of thing you wouldn't really have to deal with very often.
From flydayfyve (quite a lame set of questions this week):
1. How happy are you that it's Friday? Pretty happy. You want something empirical? Four out of five stars.
2. What do you usually do Friday nights? Date night! :-D
3. How bad does it suck to work on Friday night? I forget, I haven't had to work on a Friday night since... oh, probably ten years ago.
4. Did this week blow chunks for you too? Not particularly, no.
and finally, just because I have to...
5. How much do YOU like rokken with dokken? Who is Dokken? I figure they're somewhere between AC/DC and Judas Priest. If that's the case, I have no interest whatsoever.
[EDIT] Okay, five out of five stars.