1. What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you? Tandra put together a scrapbook of our relationship and gave it to me for Christmas. I'm not just saying that - that really is the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me.
2. Who was your first love? I guess that depends on what kind of love you mean. The way I feel now, I'd have to say Tandra, because I've never felt for anyone else anything like what I feel for her.
3. Chocolates, flowers, or something else? For me? Something else.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
5. What do you have planned for this Valentine's Day? Well, if I told you that, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it?
1) Would you rather live in a world with or without technology such as computers, cars, airplanes, bombs? WITH! I LOVE technology.
2) If you had to live without either heating in your house or air conditioning, which one would you keep? Heating. It's a lot easier to freeze to death in Kansas than it is to die from heat stroke.
3) If you had to own five dogs, what kind would you get? Well, two of those are already done - Whippet and Greyhound. I think we'd add an Italian (miniature) Greyhound to the mix. Aside from that, I really don't know.
4) If the world had a front porch, what would you do on it? Chat with the people who walked by. And take pictures.
5) Would you rather live in a neighborhood where you know all of your neighbors by name, or where everyone sticks to their own business? That's a tough one. Of course it's easy to say one where we all know each other... but I never take the time to talk to my neighbors or anything.