1. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate? I don't know, probably underestimate.
2. What is the last "white" lie that you told? I told my dad I was busy and I would call him back... I wasn't and I didn't.
3. Can you forgive a liar? Usually.
4. Do you hold a grudge? Not usually.
5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? That's a tough question. I've done a lot of dumb shit but I generally don't tend to lie about it. One time in high school I told my parents I had been on the phone with a friend who was really upset and sounded suicidal and I needed to go over and take care of him. It was just a lie so I could get out of the house and take the car after curfew - I snuck into my girlfriend's house instead.
From ( thefridayfive):
No thinking allowed! Write down the first answers that pop into your head:
1 thing that's on your mind right now Moving
2 songs you like Always by Blink 182 and Reflekt Feat Deline Bass - Need To Feel Loved (12inch Club Mix) (at the moment)
3 things that make you angry George W Bush, homophobia, corporate greed
4 things that make you happy Tandra, our new baby and our family, my car, video games
5 people who have made a big impact on your life Tandra, my Dad, Tim, Miah, and Nate Kutilek from 8th grade.