1. Michael Jackson: Did he do it?
Yeah, probably. The rumors and accusations have been flying around for too long and he's just COMPLETELY NUTS. As Jon Stewart said last night (or the night before last), he showed up to court IN PAJAMA PANTS. =insane.
2. Martha: Did she deserve prison?
For insider trading, or for the Brutal Domestication of Women Everywhere? Yes.
3. Bill Clinton: Think his wife is going to run for President?
Probably. Who cares.
4. Madrid anniversary of 3/11: Are you thinking about it?
Uhhh... the what?
5. What's the headline of your local news outlet?
Controversial? Not in class
Wichita-area teachers say they concentrate on helping students think critically instead of just teaching the theory.
From ( thefridayfive):
1) What was your favorite toy as a child?
2) What is your favorite toy now that you're "grown up"?
3) What is the most dangerous toy you had growing up?
Well, my grandma had JARTS at her house.
No, they were never embedded in anyone's skull.
4) What is the most dangerous toy you have now?
Probably my car. I don't play with guns or anything like that.
5) What one toy do you wish you had/have?
ummm... my childhood Transformers back? More car toys? I dunno.