1. What's the first physical feature that attracts you to another person?
The face. If that's not good, nothing else matters.
2. Do you read the tabloids (i.e. The National Enquirer, The Mirror)?
OMG NO. SO STUPID.
3. Have you ever snuck a peek at someone else's paper while taking an exam?
Um, probably, but usually I don't bother because the people sitting around me are inevitably going to get a lower grade than I am.
4. How would you describe your vision?
20/20 with contact lenses. What a weird question.
5. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen?
When I was in jail I saw a guy try to kill himself by tying a sheet around his neck and around the top rail on the mezzanine. I looked away before he jumped. By the time he did, the cops were in there and grabbed him and hauled him back up onto the top level. They took him away. We didn't see him after that.
From ( thefridayfive):
The Friday Five, Times Five
1. What are your five favorite all time TV shows?
As a kid:
- The A-Team
- Dukes of Hazzard
- Knight Rider
- The Amazing Race
- Tuner Transformation
- Most kinds of auto racing that include turning both directions (WRC, GT, JGTC, ALMS, SCCA)
- Wheel of Fortune (yes, seriously, I'm damn good at that show, I should be on it)
- Meet our new baby!
- Go to Deal's Gap
- Move to a more affordable house and start saving money
- Fix/upgrade a bunch of stuff on my car
- Make some substantial progress in a project I'm not talking about yet
Otherwise? What does otherwise mean?
- Jesus, I suppose, though that probably wouldn't clear things up the way I'd like it to. He's so damn cryptic.
- Lewis Black
- Petter Solberg
- Tandra's a favorite dinner companion of mine. :-)
- The entire west coast
- Grand Canyon
- The badlands/Moab area in Wyoming/Utah, including Devil's Tower
- New England including a port city like Portsmouth, NH or Portland, ME, just because life there is probably SO DIFFERENT from here. Also Salem and Danvers, MA, and Walden Pond.
- Tira Misu
- Black Forest cake
- French Silk pie
- Peach pie a la mode
- Bread Pudding