1. What kind of toothpaste do you use? Um, I don't know. I just pick a brand every time.
2. Do you take vitamins? Nah. I used to take a slew of them every day, but then I developed real expenses and had to stop.
3. Which over-the-counter drug can't you live without? OTC? Advil, I suppose, though I almost never use it. I just really never use any other.
4. What kind of soap do you have in your shower? I live with two kids and two women. There are about four hundred kinds of soap in and around my shower. Soap for feet, soap for faces, soap for pits, soap for privates, special belly button lint soap, hair soap, fingernail soap, and probably eyeball soap if I looked hard enough. If I can actually manage to find my Softsoap body wash and use shampoo on my hair instead of roof tar or oatmeal, it's a good day.
5. What is the most unusual item in your medicine cabinet? Roof tar. Um, no. Technically in my medicine cabinet there's nothing strange. Vitamin E oil, maybe? However, we do have an enormous cabinet with shelves in it in the bathroom that contains enough "bathroom stuff" to supply a small village for a month, and I have NO IDEA what might lurk in there. Any time I see a product that begins to confuse me, I immediately dismiss it as a "girly thing" and eject it from my mind before it causes me a Lewis-Black-IHOP-if-it-weren't-for-my-ho
I can tell you that my general practice is never to reach my hand further into that cabinet than the light can reach.
From ( thefridayfive):
1. What is your favorite movie of all time? Oooo, that's a toughie. Shawshank Redemption is always the first one that jumps to mind, but it's become such a stock response that I second-guess myself, wondering if there's a better one in there somewhere that I'm not thinking of. Office Space is good. Money Talks is GREAT. I like Tombstone. Contact. Close Encounters.
2. How often do you watch this movie? Aw, dammit. I should read ahead before answering questions. Actually, I almost never watch the movies I have on VHS or DVD. If there's nothing on the cable, I find something else to do.
3. What's your favorite line out of the whole movie? See, I still didn't follow my own advice. I do that a lot. You're really going to make me pick one, aren't you? Um, okay. We'll go with Money Talks, because it has the most fun favorite line to quote. Chris Tucker as Franklin (click to listen, you gotta hear it to appreciate it): "I will slap you man. I will slap the hell out of you. You don't play with me. You don't know who the hell you messin with. I don't even know when I'm gonna slap somebody. My reflexes just slap people. I be like damn why did I do that. I don't know when I be slappin' people. I don't know when I'm gonna slap somebody. You keep messin with me... I'm dangerous. I'm scared of myself. They call me snap and pop 'cause I snap and I will POP your ass in the mouth. Don't mess with me man. You better watch your back. You better watch your goddamn back. Even in the shower, even at picnics. You better watch your goddamn back. Make a right."
4. Who's your favorite character from this movie? Franklin!
5. What scene do you love the most? That one! Damn. What a convoluted bunch of questions. Or maybe it's the answers.