1. Tell us a clean, family-friendly joke:
The Interrupting Cow.
2. Do you take part in April Fool's Day antics?
Not generally, no. I just can't be bothered.
3. Tell us about the last prank you pulled:
It's lame. We were doing a rear end swap (diff, half shafts, and drive shaft) on a local Miata club guy's car. After most of it was together, I looked at the left side half shaft and said "Why does this say Right Side on it?" The kid had this look of horror for a second until I told him I was kidding.
Told you it was lame.
4. When is the last time you were fooled?
I don't remember, but I'm sure it wasn't too long ago.
5. Tell us the dirtiest, most crude joke you know:
I honestly don't keep a collection of jokes in my head to tell on demand.