Please keep the judgements about whether or not moving is a good idea to yourselves, that's not why I'm making this post. If you know of any houses that meet the criteria or if you know any landlords, people who work in the biz, or if you're willing to do some research for us, here's what I'm looking for:
- 2 br w/ a rec room or den in addition to the LR - we're going to set Tandra up in the den/rec room/LR and keep the BRs for kids and that sort of thing, maybe a computer room or something
- w/d hookups on main level
- if there's a basement, it needs to be unfinished, for storage only - everything needs to be on the ground floor
- usable 1 car garage (can be separate but needs electricity)
- ch/a, obviously
- reasonably new - no old poorly insulated places
- reasonable neighborhood, preferably Riverside or East side close to my work. Woodlawn has good neighborhoods from Kellogg all the way up to 13th, and east of college hill like douglas & oliver, central & oliver on east, maybe east of 13th and oliver might be worth looking at.
- of course, ramp/handicap access would be a huge bonus
[EDIT] - fenced yard
Of course I won't move unless the place is right, but if you find anything like that, please drop me a line including the phone number and address so I can investigate. Thanks very much.